Hello
everyone,
I would
like to share with you how sport improves my daily life. I have been playing
football since I was six years old. I started playing football because my older
brother used to play in a football team. I went to see him every weekend at the
pitch and I start loving that team sport. For this reason I decided to join the
same football team as my brother.
The
experiences at different football clubs taught me a lot about responsibilities,
friendship, teamwork… Football gave me more than any other sport. I left the
team three years ago, but I play football every time I have a ball.
If you
don´t have enough time to join a team, you can take up with some workouts at
home or going to the gym. The gym offers a sort of activities: aerobics,
pilates, stretching, yoga, spinning … And you can choose whatever you like.
Moreover,
doing regular activity helps you managing all the stress that you have been accumulating
during the whole journey, as well as improving your self-image and
self-confidence. Exercise enhances long-term memory and helps focusing your
attention.
Finally,
it’s essential to keep a balance diet and don’t skip meals. Consuming as much
fresh food as possible and avoiding junk food, will make you feel lightness and
proud of yourself. I invite you to follow my advice, and then you can comment your
experience on the blog.




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour post is very interesting. I think it´s very important to do exercise and eat healthy food. I liked it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cris, I think you’re right about physical exercise and diet and I think this is something important that you will be able to transmit to your pupils when you are a teacher!
ReplyDelete