Wednesday, 1 April 2020

The best week of my life!

I want to talk about the best experience of my life! I love music, I think I´m listening to music everytime, even when I´m studying I listen to classic music. My favourite kind of music is metal music. In order to listen to metal music, the last summer I went to Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. I saw that Parkway Drive was going to the festival and I though "I don´t mind if I only know this band, I need to see them". When I see all the bands that were going to play in this festival I almost had a heart atack because I realised that I love the most of them. The day before the festival I was nervous as hell, I think these day I slept two hours. Before the festival I was talking with a lot of people that were going to go in order to make friends. I met all this people in person in the festival and it was awesome. We made T-shirts for everyone, these group of people were called "Resupiña". I made a lot of friends from a lot of places from Spain and nowadays, they mean a lot to me.




All the festival was insane, and I had a really really good time, I felt very sad when I had to go home. All the concerts I saw were awesome, I discovered a lot of bands and I enjoyed a lot the bands I knew before the festival. I enjoyed especially Parkway Drive because I love them a lot, I love their music, they do their songs with a lot of passion and when they played in the festival you could see that they were enjoying playing their songs and making people happy. I will put here some photos of the concert and a link if you want to see the concert and if you like metal music.




I plan to return to Resurrection Fest this year because it´s going to play one of my favourite bands in the world and a lot of good metal bands. I´m afraid that this year it´s going to be complicated to go due to coronavirus but I´m positive and I am going to think that I will return and I will have a really good time with my resufriends!

5 comments:

  1. I also went to that festival and I had a great time too. My favourite band was Slipknot, I was very impressed when I saw it!
    I hope you can finally go this year too, Antía :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend also went to this festival and sent me a lot of pictures of groups I didn't know but I'm sure one of them was Park Way Drive because it's one of his favorites along with Slipknot. However, I have a memory from those concerts, a glass that he brought me with the festival's logo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Festivals are for me the best events you can go in summer to be with friends, listen to your favorite music, party, meet new people...
    I hope we don’t run out of them this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Antia, I enjoyed reading that – it made me think of festivals I’ve been to in the past like Knebworth in 1979 (!) where I saw one of Led Zeppelin’s last concerts or more recently, Sonar in Barcelona in 2007 where I saw Devo and the Beastie Boys!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.