DRAGON BALL
Hi,
everyone!!
Today I´m going to talk you about my favourite anime Dragon
Ball and. It is part of my childhood. Dragon Ball was created by Akira Toriyama
between 1984 and 1995. This anime is one
of the most viewed around the world. The series has 739 chapters that are
divided in different saga:
Dragon Ball: In this saga we watch the life of a child
called Son Goku. He was looking for the Dragons Balls and prevented the enemy
from getting them. He meets friends like Bulma Krillin and his martial arts
master called Mutenroshi. Besides Goku competes in three martial arts
tournaments of which he wins one
Dragon Ball Z: In these episodes Son
Goku is already an adult and he realizes that he is of the Saiyajin race. He
defends his planet from enemies like Majin Buu, Freezer and Vegeta who would be his partner in the end. Besides, a similar saga was made for the anniversary called “Dragon Ball Z Kai”.
Dragon Ball GT: In this saga Goku protects his planet from dragons of Dragons Balls. Furthermore he has to fight an enemy called Baby.
Dragon Ball Super: This is the last saga in which new universes appear. There
are twelve universes and each one has a god of destruction but Zeno Sama is the
god of all universes. Goku and his friends are from universe seven. Zeno Sama
decides to organize a strength tournament in which nine universes participate.
Goku gathers the ten fighters and he goes to the tournament. The winner universe
won´t be destroyed.
Actually, I still like this anime. I think that this series is very
entertaining . Me and my friends saw it a lot in our childhood and we enjoyed
rating Dragon Ball.
I hope you like it!! 😀




Incredible! I saw Dragon Ball when I was a child and I have to say that I'm still in love with this anime nowadays!
ReplyDeleteYou have explained very well each saga and when I read read your entrance I could feel all the sensations that I had when I saw this serie when I was a child and some of the most important scenes of each one.
My favourite one it's Dragon Ball GT! But I have to say that the other sagas are cool as well and the video that you put it's breathtaking!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese were, without a doubt, my favorite childhood cartoons besides the Simpsons. I agree with you that it is a very good serie. Also, for those of us who saw it, it brings back happy memories.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing Dragon Ball with my brother when we were kids, it was a constant emotion.
For me, the best saga is Dragon Ball Z and my favorite enemy was the Buu Monster. It made me laugh when he turned people into chocolate to eat them.
Thanks for you post Bustelo. I believe children need cartoons like this to be happy, to be curious and to explore their limits. Everybody in their childhood tried to imitate these characters, jumping, running, climbing tres, and that made us agile and dynamic. It helped us become our best self.
ReplyDeleteOh man! I love your post as much as the series! When I was a child I had breakfast watching this cartoons before I went to the school. I think that I wacthed it several times. I have to highlight that when Dragon Ball Super was opening I watched until it was in japanese because I read the substittles jaja. Nice post my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom what you say this series sounds really interesting and yet I confess I have never seen any of it! Anyway you give a good introduction so maybe I’ll take a look at a few episodes over the summer, just to find out what all the excitement is about. Xenxo in his comment suggests that the characters from this series inspire young people to be physically active. Do you think the series transmits any other important values, Alejandro?
ReplyDelete