Saturday, 4 April 2020

My dream trip to Italy


When I was 17, I went to Rome with my class. I loved that trip for many reasons: I could travel with my friends, the culture of the country, the gastronomy and the different places that we visited. For this reasons I would like to take a trip through several cities of Italy in 10 days.
On the first day I will arrive to Rome. When I will land, I will go to the hotel and take a little walk through the city. On the second day I will visit Vatican City in the morning. In the afternoon, I will visit the historic centre of Rome. Some places that I can visit are Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Piazza di Spagna y the Piazza del Popolo.


On the third day, I will go to visit some wonderful places of Rome like the Colosseum or the roman forum. On the fourth day, I will visit some village in the south of Toscana. I will spend the night in a hotel of Siena.


On the fifth day, I will visit some places in Siena like the cathedral and Piazza del Campo. In the afternoon, I will visit some villages in the north of Toscana. This villages will be Monteriggioni and San Gimignano. On the sixth day, I will go to Florencia. I will visit the historic centre and I will learn about the history of the city. Also, I will go to Pisa to see the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.


On the seventh day, I will go to Venecia to see the wonderful channels and the Piazza San Marco and their surroundings. On the eighth day, I will go to Milán and I will visit their beautiful churches and cathedrals. On the ninth day, I will return to Rome to enjoy the city and prepare for the return trip. Finally, on the next day I will return to Spain with a dream came true.


I would like to share this trip with my friends. This is because they have the same dream as me. They want to visit the wonderful places that exits in Italy. We know that are more places to visit in Italy. But these places make us all very excited.

7 comments:

  1. I went to Rome last summer and this post has made me rekindle my trip. It's true Rome is a beautiful place to visit because of the art and the culture. I've always wanted to go to Florencia so I hope to go on there one day and enjoy it like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rome is truly a beutiful and fascinating city to visit. It´s architecture really impress me. Food was amazing not to mention its incredible ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! With my friends, we can´t organise a dinner, I can´t imagine organise a trip to another country!! I wish I could go to Rome one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post lets me remember my sixteens, when I went to Italy with my classmates! We have been in Rome, Florence and Pisa. Against what some people say, I think Florence is more beautiful than Rome because each small detail is deeply worked. My next trip I hope it was Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip! I went to Italy with seven of my best friends when we turned 18 and it was amazing I can't imagine what could have been If We had been there with the whole class! I'm sure it had awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Italy and I've always wanted to go there. When I read your description of your trip, I have wanted to make that trip a lot. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, Uxia, it sounds like a great plan, if only the Coronavirus allows us all to travel again! I’ve visited Italy quite a few times – one place you didn’t mention is Bologna, which is well worth a visit. It’s not so touristy but is really beautiful and is also a university city with lots of student life. Maybe you will have to make it a 12 day trip:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.