Saturday, 6 April 2019

My dream trip to Disneyland

Since I can remember I dreamed of going to Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris is an amusement park (composed of two parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park) located in Marne-la-Vallée (east of Paris, France) which also has shops, restaurants, hotels, etc.


As a child and even now, as an adult, I have gone several times to amusement parks, such as: the Warner Park in Madrid, the amusement park in Madrid or PortAventura; as well as to different aquaparks, and although in all of them I had a great time none of them can be compared to DisneyLand Paris.

Why would I like to go to Disneyland so much? well, I would like to go because in my opinion it is a magical place; a place where, no matter how old you are, you become a child again, you return to that innocence of the children, to that brightness in the eyes, to the full happiness reflected in the face as a smile; a place where children are in that magical place that appears in stories, with their princesses or their favorite superheroes.


In my opinion, all people should go at least once in their life, whether we are children or adults, because I believe it is a unique experience and I want to live it!

For me it is a parallel world, a happy world.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Martha. I hope that one day you can make your dream come true and you can go to Disneyland and enjoy as you have always wanted to do. Good luck and enjoy your trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute, I hope that you can go to this trip soon and I know that you will enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marta! I went to Disneyland Paris and I can tell you that is a very nice place, with all the disney characters of films and the beautiful castle when at night you can see an amazing and beautiful fireworks show. I hope that you can go to Disneyland some day because it´s a place which is well worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love! It is one of those little places that everyone should go once in life as you well say. I think it's spectacular and although people think it's only for children I think the adults who come have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.