Saturday, 6 April 2019

My dream trip

Yes, I have a dream trip that I want to do. This dream would be trip to Marrakech and why Marrakech? Well, it’s a cheaper city than other usual destinations and you can afford things that in other destinations you can not. For example, you can rent a high quality house with pool and more luxuries for a price similar to a hotel room in a destination in Europe. This is one of the things that strikes me the most.

Example of a luxurious hotel at a price not very high.
Another thing I would do would be to rent a 4x4 or a buggy and get in the desert. This must be an incredible feeling and I am practicing sandboarding. Sandboarding is like practicing snowboarding but in desert dunes or large accumulations of fine sand.

Activities that I would like to do on my dream trip.
The most important feature would be to enjoy things you don’t usually see in your daily life. Enjoy another culture, other traditions, another reality, another way of living ... it's all so different that it must be incredible to be able to know this.

Really I think that this trip I could do in a short time period. I only need save a little money and I’m sure that this thing and travel to Marrakech will be worth it and it will be a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

  1. Even though Marrakech is not a destination that comes into my plans I agree with you that there could be a luxury trip with a European budget (without spending excessive money), since in Marrakech it is all very cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.