Monday, 29 April 2019

Study Abroad



Hi guys I am Brais and I am going to talk about how you can make one of the best decisions of your life studying abroad. I have chosen this topic to everyone can know their options to study abroad, because, bad luck mine, I did not know about all the possibilities until I have been in my  last year of my university degree. The two more common options are, Erasmus the Europe option, and Sicue the Spanish option, those two are really easy to get and have a good  money support, but I am not going to talk about those because everyone knows and a few of my classmates already did it.


I have chosen to talk about the Isep and Magallanes scholarships.


ISEP
It is about getting a way to can afford studying a whole year experience in USA.
This scholarships it seems to be quite easy.
Theoretically you only need to pay as always your enrollment in your home university in Uvigo,
and they in that case UVIGO  will do the rest paper work instead you.
Your only job is to make your own learning agreement with the subjects you wanna study and its over,
¿easy right? Well now is when the problems starts coming up.
The big thing here to can achieve the scholarship it is not the paper work as the Erasmus or Sicue,
the thing is have all the requirements that the scholarship obliges to have.

Have a C1 TOEFL english level

Pay 4000 thousand euros
Been a university degree student in their third or fourth academic year
Been selected in a good city and not end up in a lost town in the bowels of Texas



If you are successful and pass all the requirements,
well then  you are a lucky person who can enjoy an unforgotten experience




SANTANDER


Latin American Scholarships Degree students.
The program will grant in the next five years, scholarships with 3,000 euros each.
You can apply for grants to students from universities in ten differents countries
(Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico and Uruguay),
to anyone interested in making a semester stays.
This program does not focus as much on learning a foreign language,
as on experiencing the culture and educational system of another country,
taking credit from the multiculturalism that this experience brings to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.