Sunday, 4 April 2021

Why will Manchester city always be better than Manchester United?



 First of all I would like to explain that this is simply my point of view and I would like you to see it as a joke.


As you can see, I am a big fan of the Citizens and one of my dreams is to be able to travel to Manchester and see a game of them at the Etihad Stadium.






As you can know, throughout the history of football, there has always been a lot of rivalry between certain teams such as Madrid and Barca, Celta and Depor or Tottenham and Arsenal. In my opinion, I think the biggest rivalry between two teams lives in the beautiful city of Manchester. Here, two teams of the highest level fight every year to win the 5 possible football tournaments that exist in England: 


  • Premier league 
  • FA cup
  • Carabao cup
  • EFL cup
  • Comunity shield


Manchester United currently have more titles than Cityzen have. But that doesn't mean it's a better team. Most of these has achieved almost in the stone age, I mean, when in the English league the players were farmers and they could bribe the referees to let them win more easily. Since 2015, City has won 9 titles and United only 3. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the Red Devils have already lost their scoring claw and modern football is too big for them, where they can no longer blackmail to win the matches. However, the opposite happens to the cityzens, little by little they are finding their best football. Trained by the magnificent Guardiola, they will become the best team in Manchester, Europe and the whole world.






On the one hand, the most historic player in Manchester United is Wayne Rooney. An irrelevant player who simply played there because the president and the coach of the team liked him. The goals that he has scored were because he was at the exact moment in the exact place. He just had to push the balls into the goal and sometimes Beckham would let him shoot a penalty. On the other hand, Sergio Aguero (El Kun) is the most historic player in Manchester City. He is the best soccer player I have ever seen (after Messi). He is a player who leaves his soul fighting for every ball in every game. He is unstoppable, the rivals are already afraid of him just by seeing him with the ball. But the best thing about kun is that he is not only good inside on the grass, he is a great person too. Every year he donates millions of euros to hospitals to fight rare diseases. On the contrary, Rooney spends all of his salary on getting hair implants since he has a complex to be bald. As you can see, they have nothing to do with each other.







2 comments:

  1. "Rooney spends all of his salary on getting hair implants since he has a complex to be bald".

    HAHAHAAHAHA That part of your text killed me! But, well, I think black comedy is also available in this blog ;)
    Respect about the comparison between these two football players, I only know that Ronney was ALWAYS there, I can´t remember a single moment that player wasn´t in that team. Respect Kun Agüero, I lost him after he abandoned the Athletico de Madrid, but it´s nice to see his career going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reading, Javier, but I’m afraid you’re so wrong I am going to have to fail you😂😂😂 (sorry, it was my turn to make a little joke!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.