In today's post I am going to describe a weekend with me.
I'm going to tell you one in which I enjoy a lot with my family and friends. It was two weeks ago, April 2-4. In these three days I have done many things.
The first day was Friday, I got up early, around 9 or 9:30 and went to have breakfast at a cafeteria here in Tui with a friend who came from Salamanca. Then I went to my grandparents' house, because my cousins who live in Bilbao came, who for personal reasons had to come, and since I had not seen them for a long time, since the summer of 2019, because with this covid it was more complicated be able to see them. At 2:00 p.m. I took the car and went to look for a friend who was going to eat the group all together. That day we ate in a very nice place that was in Salceda de Caselas, and in the afternoon we went to Liméns, where there is a bar-restaurant called the three monkeys, which has very beautiful views of the sea. And at 8:30 p.m. we left so that we could get home within curfew.
The next day I went home all day, woke up early and went with my friends. They picked me up at home, and when we arrived, we made a very nice route, then we took some tuppers and went to a viewpoint to eat, in the afternoon we went to the beach, and it was also a very good day. And when the sun was setting, we went to the conch to see the sunset. That day I came home very tired, so I had dinner and went to sleep.
On Sunday morning I went to mass early, and then I went with my parents and my sister to Baiona, we ate at the parador and then we went for a walk. My cousins came for it and we were all together. We left early for home, around 7pm, so then I stayed for a drink with my friends. And at 9:30 p.m. I went home.
What a wonderful weekend, it sounds like summer and I like this appreciation about your experiences, because I already miss holidays, a proper holidays without CoVid and others pandemic circumstances, and go out with friends or family and see the world around us.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have more weekends like the one you describe in this post =)
Paula incredible weekend! I would love to do all those activities now that the exams are over. I want to go to the restaurant you went to, on Instagram it looks beautiful with incredible views of the sea. Also, now there is no curfew and we can enjoy more of the day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Paula, I don’t know why but your text reminded me of a song by Van Morrison, one which remembers a happy day spent with a significant other – here’s a link: https://youtu.be/mn2CeHlKrTw
ReplyDelete