Hello everyone!! Today I’m going to take you with me and my dog Simba.
I really like to spend time outdoors with Simba. He is a very energetic dog and he likes to run, but as he doesn’t obey a lot, I’m usually afraid to let him go, even though we are working on making him obey a little more. He was a present from my parents when I turned 19 years old. He is two and he is the baby of the house. At the beginning my parents didn’t want a dog in our home but now we all are in love with him. He always goes with us even when we go on a trip.
The last trip we did was to the Picaraña two weeks ago. The Picaraña is a little mountain located in Ponteareas, the city where we live. Some of the most visited areas of Ponteareas are located in this mountain, they are called “Pena de los enamorados” and “Pena del equilibrio”. Here you can see a picture of both of them.
Pena de los enamorados Pena del equilibrio
In this little mountain there is a dog shelter and everyone who wants to can go there and walk the dogs. So I decided to go for a walk with Simba and with a shelter dog. We usually go on these types of walks one a month to help the shelter dogs and to make us aware that a dog is not a toy as many people believe.
In the following pictures you can see me with Simba and with my father that day.
There are two aspects that I like about your comment.
ReplyDeleteFirst I want to remark the conception of education in dogs, because it´s the big question related their behaviour. Dogs have instinct because they are animals, one of the most loyal in the wild nature, but they also can learn and, if they have a good education it´s possible to become them in calm creatures. Doesn´t exist bad or dangerous races, just only bad education by the owners.
Second, I am amazed about these pictures of really weird and huge stones, I´ve never thought those landscapes exist in Spain, so incredible discovery :D
Ana your dog is very pretty !! His hair is quite long, sure that after going through the mountain you have to bathe it. Do not worry because Simba does not overtake, my dog "Lola" is 4 years old and is very naughty too, we have to be patient.On the other hand I wanted to comment that those rocks seem huge, the nature is incredible.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I want to meet Simba!!
Ana, thanks for telling us about Simba and yourself and your family – I hope to be getting a dog myself sometime over the next few months and, yes, I think you’re right, it’s important to bear in mind that dogs aren’t a toy, but living, loving beings who give back as much love as we give them!
ReplyDelete