When I have
7 years old, I started playing football, I wanted to start like a goalkeeper,
but I couldn’t because there were a lot goalkeepers at that moment, so I started
like a player, but only one year, because the next year I could play in my
favourite position.
I’m playing
football like a goalkeeper since I have 8 years old, and now I have 20, and I still
loving it. To be a goalkeeper is a difficult task, you have to being
concentrated all the time, although you don’t be participating much, you’re the
more determinant player in the pitch, if you have a mistake, is goal, if you
have a success, is not goal, and the goals are the more important of the
football.
As I have
grown I have learned more and more about this position and I have improved a
lot and I continue. When I had 15 years old, that I was juvenile, I played all
the season with the Senior “B” and the Senior “A”, that were in Primera Galicia
and Preferente Galicia respectively, that was the best.
Now I’m in
the same club, playing in the Senior “A” team as a first goalkeeper and
exercising like goalkeeper trainer, but I continue forming me, to improve more
and more. But at this moment, we have a stop due to the coronavirus, and we are
stopped, waiting for the competition but with a lot of illusion and desire.



Another football player in this blog! I will never stop of being surprising about how many people in mi class practise some kinf of sport. It´s like our career is related with INEF instead of education hahaha
ReplyDeleteI really like the idea of playing with and against my classmates, maybe in football or in basketball, so I wish one day we can play together =)
It sounds great that you have been able to carry out this aspiration since when you were a child, Alejandro – keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete