Hello, everyone!! In this post, I will be talking
about the amazing trip I made to Italy some years ago.
I went there with my school classmates five years ago. We
decided, as it was out last trip together, that we would make the best of it so
we thought about going on a cruise for six days and visit Italy. There we visited Rome,
Pompeii, Naples and finally the island of Sardinia. I can assure you it was the
best trip of my life.
As we had to get the ship, we went to Valencia by bus
first. It was really tiring due to its eleven hours of journey. We arrived
there at lunchtime, so after we had eaten, we went to visit the most important
places in Valencia such as the Oceanographic and the ‘Ciudad de las Artes y las
Ciencias’. We only stayed in Valencia for the afternoon, so unfortunately we
couldn’t see much of it. At six o’clock it was time to take our ship and we
were all really nervous and that only got worse when we saw that giant ship in
front of us. It was amazing! The cruise had everything you can imagine: it had
pools, jacuzzi, a disco, a really good buffet, a gym, and some areas where you
could go to relax. It was really nice. And so were the rooms we had. They were
a bit little but comfortable enough for us to sleep.
Our first day in Italy, we saw Rome and the most
important places, like the Fontana di Trevi or the Coliseum, I really enjoyed
being there! But the place I liked the most was Pompeii, which we visited on
the second day. As I am a fan of archeology, that place was like a dream for me
and I was thrilled when the tourist guides were telling us everything about the
city, and how it was destructed by the volcano. They even showed us some photos
of the bodies. As you can imagine, that was somehow creepy, but I still enjoyed
my visit.
The third and fourth day we visited Naples and the
island of Sardinia and I also liked the cities a lot but it was really hot so
we couldn’t enjoy it as much as we wanted to! It was a pity, but it still was
fun to visit them.
The fifth consisted in travelling back to Valencia and
one thing I can remember perfectly is how the cruise moved when we were near
the Baleares Islands! It was a bit scary and a lot of people got sick. Nothing happened
but it still was something to remember. We got to Valencia at six o’clock in
the morning. There was a bus waiting for us and we drove back to Ourense.
It was a really nice trip, but take my advice: If you
go to Rome, be careful with the cars! They won’t stop even if you are crossing
the street!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the
comments
I completely agree with you on the car warning, I went at the beginning of this year to Naples and I think it is the craziest town where I've been! If you ever go back to Italy I recommend you to go to the Vesuvius, for me it has been the most amazing thing that I've ever seen.
ReplyDelete