Sunday, 8 April 2018


         MIND YOUR MIND
How many times have we heard the expression ‘Life is too short to worry?’ Probably dozens of times but, how many times have we paid any attention to the real meaning of it? Not many. We would be so happy if we spent our days in joy and happiness, being grateful for what life has to offer.
As a matter of fact I can think of one moment in my life when I felt like giving up on people and disappearing to a far-away place where I couldn’t be reached. It was then that something caught my eye, it was a sign that read: ‘Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we handle it’. How true! I wasn’t gonna give up so easily!
However, it is not as simple as that. In many situations one needs more than willpower to overcome troubles and disappointments; one needs people who treat you right, who make you laugh, who help you keep focus solely on the good side of things.
So, mind your mind, don’t settle for second best and if all of a sudden you feel like travelling around the world, travel around the world!; if you feel like kissing the person sitting next to you, kiss him/her!; if you feel like eating a pound of chocolate, eat a pound of chocolate! Remember, you only live once!

4 comments:

  1. oooh man, you excited me with this post! It´s true, life is what you make of it. So, yes we hace to take responsability about how we see the things.
    Also, i totally agree with you about doing what you feel, express yourself, don´t repress yourself. Nowadays, maybe we think too much with the head and we have forgotten how to listen to our hearts.
    ~~Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are really true, we think too much in stupid or nonsense things, and not in living the day, the moments, as if there were no tomorrow. You are right!! I love the end of your post, I will follow my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! You summarize in few Words an amazing idea. Thank you for reminding us what live is about: just living! It´s very important to be focused on the positive side of things and also to be surrounded by outgoing people. Luckily that´s something that we can work on to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wise words! You are right in your post. I loved it. You made us think and consider that we really need to live and stop turning everything around, letting it go and living.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.