Hello, Everybody!! How are you??
Today I will show you my favourite place in New York City to have a good dinner. The place is called Ellen´s Stardust and it is marvelous.
Stardust is a restaurant very cool, the waiters ans waitresees are singers, ok first you must wait in the line 1h or 2h to entry when you can sit you can check the menu.
Menu is mainly hamburguers of meat and nachos or you can order salads, I don´t eat meat but they changed burguer of meat for veggie burguer for the same price. The portions are very plentiful, we ordered a portion of nachos and two burguers and it was too much food… the bill was very expensive but there are a good reason, you can eat while waitresees and waiters sing for you. Many the waiters end up working as professional singers in Brodway. In the last two years the were 22 for Brodway. It is amazing.
I recommended?? Absolutely yes, It is a fantastic restaurant!!!



Bring me there whit you please! I hope I could try it once!
ReplyDeleteI find interesting that i hope i could enjoy as much as you did
ReplyDeleteWow, this place sounds really interesting and I think it would be a good experience to have dinner while someone is singing to you. After what you said, I think there is a good reason for the bill to be so expensive! Thanks for sharing this and recommend it to us
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds great!
ReplyDeleteIt has a very good reputation. Also, if you are tourist, many people recommend going. I think it’s an experience that we should live. I would like to go and listen the American classics, it would be as if you were dreaming.