It's important that children learn English at an early age because it's easier for them than adults.
For children to show an interest in English we should make this a fun learning experience. Nowadays we have many resources for a more funny and meaningful learning.
Thanks to the new technologies we have a great variety of content, games, app, videos ... A very fun and economical way to learn the new language. It's only necessary to have internet access and an electronic device.
Http://www.funenglishgames.com/
It's a website for children to learn English with activities, videos, games ...
Http://www.educapeques.com/los-juegos-educativos/juegos-de-ingles-para-ninos/portal.php?contid=70&accion=listo
It's a game that children can complete words, make matches, sort letters, choose the right word ... and have several levels of difficulty.
I agree with you. Languages are something increasingly important in our society and it's easier to start studying languages when we are kids. There are classrooms where you start working from the first or second year of age with the languages. Children learn songs, daily expressions such as "hello", etc. I think that I will work English with my children from an early age.
ReplyDelete