Friday, 5 May 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Hello everybody!!


I liked a lot of the English language in secondary school. I paid attention to the way of my teacher's teaching and I imagined how would be my way of teach when I be teacher.


My thoughts changed when I was in Baccalaureate because I began to hate the English language. I had writing and grammar exercises all time since I was child. I never did oral exams and I think that this is very important. 


I think that the method of schools should change. The subject of English should be more practice and more oral exercises or exams  than writing exercises.


To teach English to child without “traditional methods” I think it's good:
  1.  Don't force the situation.
  2. To create mystery in the class.
  3. To see cartoons in original version.
  4. To play with funny games.
  5. To sing English songs to learn new vocabulary.








We will be future teachers of English and we should keep it in mind when we become great teacher. This  change depends on us.






THANKS YOU!!


2 comments:

  1. That’s an interesting reflection, Carolina – I’m glad to see you’re motivated to keep improving your English and to become a great teacher! I hope that studying English this year in the Faculty has been an improvement on your experience in the Baccalaureate☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolina, I love this post, I think you're going to be a good teacher. I agree with your method.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.