Hi everyone, on Monday we will be trying something different in class, by
rehearsing a mindfulness activity that I’m planning to do in a few weeks time as
an open-to-all event on Campus in collaboration with the Vicerrectorado de
Campus and with the Gabinete Psicopedagógico. My idea is to try it
out in class - and in English - with you, before offering it to the University
community at large. How exciting!
What I would like is a couple of volunteers to film the activity on
their mobile phones and then prepare a blog entry using video and text as their
contribution to the class blog, OurSitCom. Please contact me via the Comments section below or via email (stuartmcn@ymail.com) if you are interested
in collaborating and doing your blog entry about the FLASHmettā activity.
Here is a copy of the poster for the activity (in Spanish, sorry!:) - the date is not yet official but it's to give you more of an idea of what I mean by FLASHmettā:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.