In my case being a musician, I end with boredom and routine with music. Thanks to the fact that I’ve been quarantined with my saxophone, which makes afternoons more enjoyable, not just mine but my neighbors' afternoons as well. Or what about "radio patio" that we have in the neighborhood through the windows, to catch up with the situation we’re living in, and ask the neighbor for a song to put on speaker.
Everything we are living is going to change our lives and our way of thinking, nature continues its course even if humanity stops.Although we aren’t close to our loved ones and friends, we will see each other again and be able to socialize in person shortly. Many things that we did not value before confinement it seems that now we have realized its true worth.
Here are a few things I've been doing in my spare time during quarantine.
Have a good day and a lot of strength for everyone!
Adrián.
Hi Adrian! Interesting reflections but your blog entry seems to be cut short – you write “Here are a few things I've been doing in my spare time during quarantine” but then there is just a photo of your sax… Anyways, I liked what you say about how everything we are going through is changing our lives and our way of thinking, but that nature continues its course even if humanity stops - so true!!!
ReplyDelete