Tuesday, 5 May 2020

Peace, love, unity and having fun



RAP-HOP — Cultura Hip-Hop MC Graffiti DJ BreakDance
the main idea of ​​hip hop is based on mutual respect. it is not a community but it is a big family with different individual thoughts but with a great feeling of unity. It has its origin as a way to evade gang violence and express itself in an artistic way.
The artistic ways are: Hip Hop, Graffiti, DiscJocking and Rapping.







I'm going to talk about hip hop, my way of escaping many problems and the way that I can express myself to others. Since I have memories I´ve been dancing everyday and everytime. I feel good dancing because I think I can show everybody who really I am. It's nice to feel free even if everything inside of me is chaos.

When I was eighteen, I take my firts dance class in a summer dance camp, I learnt a lot of dance styles and the comunity feeling. I had found something that made me really happy.

All eyes on beat - 1/4/2017
After that I started going to classes siously and train as a dancer.
I met a lot of people, incredible people who were like a second family. We shared many emotions that we only transmitted by dancing.
Being able to dance makes you free, to meet people, places and many cultures simultaneously, since the dance of each person is a unique universe.

One summer day my dance teacher called me and asked if I wanted to dance in a group. I accepted without problem, but then I was more happy because it was not for fun, but for work.

Batemento - 4/6/2017
I worked doing what I liked and at the same time visiting different places in Galicia.

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music brings."
                       -Charles Baudelaire









3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Harold, I saw you dancing and I can see that you have talent. I believe in the power of arts like dancing, drawing,etc. Many other people talked about it in their blog posts, how art helped them, so keep dancing and I hope you and your dancing skills get better.
    "C ya Bro"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found what makes you happy. We all need to have an "escape route", something that makes us disconnect from routine and daily problems.
    I think you are a guy who transmits good vibes, like the principles of hip hop, and I'm sure that watching you dance has to be great.
    Don't stop the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Harold, I enjoyed reading that! Dancing sounds like an essential part of your life so thanks for sharing something so meaningful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.