Sunday, 2 April 2017

My Erasmus trips


Hello everybody!
Today I will go to talk about the cities that I have visited during my Erasmus. I was in Arad (Romania) from 25th of September to 13 of February. Traveling from this city, where I was studying,was very cheap so, these months I went to different places.

Prague
Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. I stayed there in January, so the weather was cold. This city was the sixth most visited capital by tourists. Charles Bridge or Prague Castle are one of the most important tourist attractions. It is interesting to know that the city is within the European Union but it has its own currency called Corona.



Warsaw
Warsaw is the highest city of Poland and also its capital. I traveled by plane there. This city surprised me by the number of Erasmus students. However, the Poles are not very friendly people. The nicest thing for me was the Jewish quarter. With regard to gastronomy, I recommend trying a typical dish like mielone, a kind of hamburger, or Golabki, meat balls.




Budapest
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and is divided into two parts: Buda and Pest. Buda is the historic Hungarian capital where the spectacular Buda Castle is located. This is associated with upper class neighborhoods while Pest is the urban area, where we can find the Hungarian Parliament. Budapest was the city that I liked most.


Traveling allows you to get out of the routine and discover new places besides knowing different cultures and customs.

5 comments:

  1. You have been able to travel to beautiful places! I did not know that if you travel from Romania it was cheaper. I want to go to Prague, everybody says that it is amazing!
    Regards.
    Xiana Barros Giráldez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on Erasmus in Romania too and it's really cheap to travel from there. Nowadays Prague is my favourite city, it's like a story city, I recommend you visit this link http://whiteumbrellatours.com/tours-de-praga/tours/free-tour-praga/?lang=es&gclid=CJylhtK8ydMCFUieGwodAlsLBQ. You can find a good free tour around the city, I took it and it was a good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling us about your Erasmus trips, Ana☺ Did you take the photos yourself? And also, could you imagine yourself living in one of these beautiful cities? If you did, what kind of life would you lead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stuart, these photos are on the internet but I took some amazing photos when I stayed in the cities. I think that these cities are very big for living because I am used to live in small cities but in a few years, I don´t know if I could live there with my family.

      Delete
  4. What luck have been in so many beautiful places, next time take me? :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.