Sunday, 2 April 2017

My Erasmus in Warsaw

I'm going to tell you my Erasmus experience in Warsaw. Warsaw is the capital of Poland and I arrived there on 23th of september to 6 of february. Erasmus has been the best experience of my life so far. I recommend living this to everyone.
Warsaw is a city where many students and young people live. I met a lot of people of different nationalities and I took the memory of incredible people.
Life is very different there. In Warsaw it is very cold, in December we reached 17 degrees below zero. The food is very diferent too. Poles only eat pork for the most part and there is almost no fish. I advise you that if you ever go to Warsaw you can taste Zurek soup, it is very good. 
During my erasmus, I travelled to a lot of places like Stockholm, Berlin, Krakow, etc. It is very cheap to travel from Poland, I remember that the ticket to Stockholm cost me 18 euros round trip.
The classes were all in English and during the day I also has to communicate in English because Polish language is really difficult.
I lived many adventures and experience during my Erasmus but I would need an eternity to be able to tell you everything. I attach a video about the city.



                                      

3 comments:

  1. I’m glad to hear that your experience in Warsaw was so positive, Ana, and I enjoyed reading your text and watching the video. I was there a few years ago in winter and I remember it being beautiful and painfully cold! I wonder if you could tell me a little bit more about how you think the experience of being abroad for a year has changed you as a person, if at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erasmus has changed me a lot as a person. I have learned to be more tolerant, I am more sure of myself and what I am capable of doing. In addition I have valued all the people I have in Spain and I have realized even more than I love them all.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you. I really enjoyed sharing this experience with you. I also recommend living this experience to everyone. The weather is very cold but it is worth it. The video shows the best places in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.