Saturday, 8 April 2017

NEW VIRTUAL METHODS OF LEARNING ENGLISH!



        You want to learn English but....You do not know how to do it? I want to help you to learn English; I will give you some tips on how to learn English in a fun way. Thus, if you are a person who searches solutions for learning English maybe you have to read this Blog Entry!


I suggest two innovative solutions for learning English for people who don´t want to learn by the traditional method, and the best point is that both solutions are free!
The first solution is an interactive method; learning English by the YouTube channels. I guess that you tried to learn English many times, but maybe you don´t have the money to train in a private language school. Probably, you don´t have enough time to study English or you don´t have a fixed schedule.


With YouTube Channels you don´t need to pay for a native speaker to take English classes because you can learn English at home  -in your free time and listen to an English speaking person-. Also, if you don´t have much time you could use Youtube whenever you want. Learning English by these channels would be the solution, because it´s a flexible, economical way of learning online. Furthermore, with this resource you will improve your speaking skills and pronunciation.

I would recommend you some YouTube Channels, but there are a lot more. You only have to search “learning English” in YouTube searcher. If you click above the name, you could get to the channels:

















Another possibility is learning English by mobile apps like Duolingo, Babbel, Memrise or Vocabla. These apps are very useful for learning English, because they start with a level exam. As you progress in learning English you level up.

  The advantages of these apps are that you can learn English wherever you want and you don´t need microphone and speakers. This would be the best option if you prefer to learn English outside; on the bus, in a park and so on. Moreover, if you are at home or at work and you are short of time to practise English you can close the app and leave for later.



 Even if you are a student or a teacher and you want to use some apps, I would recommend you to take a look at this webpage, because here there are a variety of apps for learning English: Mastersinesl

In addition, if you have time, in this video you will be informed about which the best application according to your level and preferences.


           
YouTube channels and mobile apps will be useful for you to learn English!

I hope this has been interesting.

 Xiana Barros Giráldez.

2 comments:

  1. Your post has been very interesting!I find that these methods of learning English are very useful because you don't have to pay money for them and you can access to them when you want and where you want. Moreover, you have to be with a lot of motivation and make a schedule, because this is not as an academy in which you have teachers who say you when you have to attend. For this reason, you have to be an organized person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Xiana, it has been interesting, thank you – I think you offer very good advice for learning English in a way that is accessible for tech savvy young people! Good work☺ So do you think these new virtual methods will eventually replace classroom teaching?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.