Sunday, 9 April 2017

ERASMUS TOURISM


Last semester I have gone on Erasmus to Romania. It has been an incredible experience and I recommend you to go if you have the opportunity. During those 6 months, I have visited different cities and I would like to share with you my opinion about the cities that I have liked more, but to summarize it a little, I have decided to make a top three.

#3 BERLIN

The third place I liked the most was Berlin. We were very lucky to go in winter because it coincided with Christmas holidays and we could enjoy the beautiful markets that were decorating the city. In addition, we did a lot of things like: visiting the city by bike, ice skating, taste the typical hot wine... The city is very big and you have many things to visit and do, it's hard to get bored. It is also true that on this trip, we met with more Erasmus people from Ourense and we had a great time together, this is the main reason why I give the number 3 to Berlin.





#2 BUDAPEST

In the number two Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. We also had some luck because it was snowing and the streets were very beautiful. The nightlife in the city is unique, you can find underground bars with great diversity of music and people. The only bad thing it is that I was there only 2 days and a half and I didn’t have the opportunity to enjoy the well-known thermal baths.





#1 PRAGUE

And finally in the number one .... Prague. This city has pleasantly surprised me, the streets and downtown buildings make you feel like the protagonist of a Disney movie. But not only the center is beautiful, the surroundings of the river and the castle of the city are awesome too. There is a lot of variety of good food, in addition, the price is very cheap because Czech Republic doesn’t use Euros, the currency there is called the Czech Crown.





EXTRA:

Although it would not enter into my top 3 or 5 for its beauty, I wanted to finish saying that Arad (Romania), my Erasmus destiny, it has another different enchants like good people, tasty meals... However, inside Romania, I recommend you to visit cities like Cluj Napoca, Brasov, Sibiu and Oradea.







3 comments:

  1. Hello Rodrigio.
    As you did with my post, i`ve also decided to see your post. This summer i´m going to do the Interrail with my friends and i would like to know, from your point of view, which of this cities would you recommend me first in terms of sightseeing?
    thank you very much for your attention.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your experiences on the road during the Erasmus year, Rodrigo, it seems like you really made the most of it! And travelling certainly broadens the mind, doesn’t it? What was the most important impact of your Erasmus year for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experiences on the road during the Erasmus year, Rodrigo, it seems like you really made the most of it! And travelling certainly broadens the mind, doesn’t it? What was the most important impact of your Erasmus year for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.