From a very young age, music has been part of my family and my life. My grandmother, my aunt and my father play the piano since they were very young, my vis-grandmother and my mother sing and my father also plays the guitar. What started as a hobby has become my future, the profession I want to dedicate myself to in my day to day life.
Since I can remember, I have been playing the piano and singing. At the age of 10, I decided to enroll in the conservatory of my municipality to train professionally, and I am currently finishing one of the longest-lived careers that exist. The piano, the violin, the guitar and the voice have become fundamental elements to which I dedicate hours and hours. From a very young age, my main vision was music, and I am very proud of the steps I have taken so far.
When I finished selective, I decided to study Primary Education to be able to choose the branch of music in the third year. Unfortunately, it has not been possible due to lack of vacancies, but in the not too distant future, when I finish my degree I will spend half a year in Pontevedra to be able to carry it out.
Music fulfills various functions, it helps us dream, keeps us company, relieves our worries, brightens our spirits, allows us to feel part of a social group and frees us.
Nice! I was waiting for a post related to music, and your is about piano! What a beautiful sounds makes that instrument, so powerful sometimes and so relaxing in others.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yeah, the proper study of music takes so much time, near to fourteen years! I know it because I met a girl on Tinder who was in the conservatory and she had almost finished her career.
I wish you luck and, one day, I hope to hear you playing a passionate composition of piano =)
What a good final reflection, Alba! I think the same as you do. Music is life!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I have dedicated about 10 years of my life to playing an instrument, specifically the bagpipe, but not in the conservatory.
When I was 6 years old, I enrolled in the municipal school in my neighborhood and when I was in 3rd year of ESO I left it because I was overwhelmed and I thought it would take time away from my studies. Now that time has passed I regret not having continued playing because I also met some very cool people!
Finally, in my case, it is clear to me that I want to be an English teacher, that's why I am studying this subject!
Good work, Alba, music is good for the soul, isn’t it? Good luck with your goal to become a music teacher🤞
ReplyDelete