Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about one of my passions that is the One Piece manga. The author of this incredible work is Eiichirō Oda, a japanese manga writer. This piece begin in 1997 and continues in development at one volume per week. It has more than 900 volumes, exactly 941 and and he has only made 70 percent of the complete piece.
One Piece has sold more than 450 million of copies around the world and has a Guinness World Record for the most copies published for the same comic book series by a single author. Nothing less than 320.866.000 of copies until 2014.
One piece is a pirate adventure manga in which the premise of the main character is to become the king of the pirates but this is impossible without his “nakamas”. Nakama is a japanese word that means a great feeling of friendship but more than a family, it is like your friends become your real family and you feel that you need to protect your nakamas at all cost. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Ussop, Chopper, Franky, Robin and Brook are the main members of this kind of family.
I knew this work when I was only a 10 years old child and I've been seeing it since then.
Since I met One Piece I have read many mangas. The culture of Japan is fascinating and mangas are impregnated with all that culture. You can learn a lot reading mangas.
I think you should reads this kind of literature. Almost every manga has a impressive plot and make you spend hours reading. And could teach you about friendship, conflict resolution, overcoming, honor, not giving up... You can contact me if you need any recommendation.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.