Sunday, 6 May 2018

My erasmus experience

I want to talk about my erasmus in Coimbra. It was the best experience in my life. 
When you go abroad you don't think about how much people you're going to meet there and fortunately those people change your mind. I was lucky because I met a lot of people and most of them were very different to me so I learnt other ways or life. They know how to seize the time and how being happy with others. In my opinion, this experience helps to you to open mind and see how you should change.
The city of Coimbra is amazing because a lot of students live there so you can go out every day if you want. But it isn’t the most important thing, I believe that when some person go there thinks that he or she would talk with everybody, not only when they have other interests. Also you can meet people from over the world, in mi case, my best friends were Spanish but I talked with Polish, German, French people... It’s interesting to compare how you behave and how other people behaves in the same occasion. 
I need to mention some of my favourite places there. There is a bar which is called Cabido, its waiters are nice and they put all the music we want like University song or something like that.
I used to go to a café called Luna which is located in Praça da Republica, the city centre, and my friends and me used to go there to drink beer because in Coimbra everybody drinks that instead of other drinks like gin tonic for example. 
I´m going to remember all this kind of things and obviously the people who I met there, especially my flatmate Marta, a person who has known me a lot in a very little time.



6 comments:

  1. After reading yout post, Alba, I really like to visit Coimbra now! It seems like a beautiful place and it looks like everyone could have fun and as you say, you could meet a lot of new people and also, young people. I'm glad that you had so much fun during your Erasmus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Alba I totally agree with you, in that when you go abroad you known a lot of new people, and you think that surely in your city you wouldn't talk with so many people and above all, from so many different countries, with their customs, languages...
    On the other hand, I think that my erasmus was an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! I didn't know that you were in Portugal for Erasmus! I had been there too but in Lisbon. I totally agree with you, the people that you met in this experience change your point of view of life, and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pity that I couldn’t do an erasmus but, now, I’m trying to do my practices in a foreign country. I was nervous but you have chage my mind and I want to travel and know other people. I wish that my experience will be so good as your. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have the luck to live that experience.That's why I didn't have the possibility to live that feeling of freedom, to meet new friends or to know a new language. You are a very lucky person!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.