Saturday, 31 March 2018

THE BEST PLACE TO PRACTISE MINDFULNESS

Hello everyone. The aim of this work is to talk about my experience in one of the most isolated places I have never been. The place I am talking about is Valcuende, my grandparents village, which is located in the mountains of the province of León but next to Palencia.

Every summer, I spend at least fifteen days in the village  and I can say that being there is one of my favourite parts of the summer.

The reason why I appreciate Valcuende so much is because nowadays nobody is living there and anybody can bother you, so we could define the village as a "Ghost Village". Furthermore, the place is so beautiful that being without internet conexion and TV is not a problem because near the place there are lots of activities to do such as climbing mountains, going fishing or riding a bike through magnificient landscapes. The place is ideal if you love being in contact with the environment and breathing clean air

In addition to this, Valcuende  reminds me of my childhood and every time I visit the place I feel it is the first time I do it.

In conclusion, I think that if you love being relaxed properly and you love nature, you should visit this place and enjoy the experience although I have to admit that the village is not easy to find at all.
I am sure that you won´t find a better place if you love practising mindfulness like our teacher!















4 comments:

  1. Dani thanks for share with us this wonderful place! In these days, it seems that people is always stressed and there isn’t time for disconnection. I think that each one has to discover their own relaxing place where disconnect from all the worries (and from technology). This summer, when you go back there I am sure that you will practice mindfulness like in Stuart’s class, but instead of get distracted by cars noises, you will be listening birds, so enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to go to that place, it looks beautiful. thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Danny! the village of your grandparents seems to be great to spend a few days disconnected from the world.
    I would like to know places like this to relax. Also in your case it must be more amazing, because, it brings to you memories of your childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.